- A term used to describe a situation, object, or person that is subjected to taxation or made liable for it
- Pertains to the amount or fees that could legally be charged by a court to a party involved in a lawsuit, either plaintiff or defendant
- Refers to the situation where a specific value, asset, or income is used as the starting point for calculating the amount of tax that needs to be paid
- The accountant confirmed that the company's revenue is taxable.
- The attorney reviewed the costs, making note of what would be taxable by the court.
- Since the property's value is taxable, it heavily influences the amount of property tax to be paid.