- Pertains to the status or condition of being a territory, including the powers, restrictions, and rights associated with that status
- In the realm of jurisdiction, it pertains to a sovereign state's legal authority to regulate affairs within its territorial boundaries, regardless of minimum contact standards applied when asserting personal jurisdiction over individuals residing outside the state's boundaries
- The concept of territoriality is significant in determining the scope of a country's legal authority.
- The principle of territoriality limits a state's jurisdiction within its geographical borders.
- Her research examined the impacts of territoriality on issues of international law.