- A term referring to the legal basis for an individual's right to possess a particular item or property
- A legal document, such as a deed, that establishes proof of ownership over a property
- The designated name or heading of a legal proceeding, statute, or published work
- When buying a house, it is crucial to check the title to make sure it is free of any liens.
- The title of her thesis on international law was very compelling and intriguing.
- They were asked to provide the title of their vehicle as proof of ownership.