- A routine occupation or business that one is involved in on a regular basis
- Any profession requiring practical skills, usually involved with hand work or operating machinery
- The group of people who are actively practicing a particular occupation
- Refers to the business activity where goods or services are bought, sold or exchanged
- A specific act or incident of buying, selling or exchanging goods or services
- The act of actively participating in the process of buying, selling, or exchanging goods
- The act of giving one item in return for receiving another
- The act of participating in sales activities
- Substituting one good for another
- Actively participating in repeated buying and selling for the purpose of quick profits, often applicable in the context of stocks or commodities
- Items or services directly related to or used in a specific trade or business
- A particular occupation or business activity
- The city has a busy trade in local and imported goods.
- Learning the trade of a carpenter can open up many opportunities in the construction industry.
- Due to recent trends, the coffee trade has seen a significant boost.