- The process of trading goods, both import and export
- The act of buying and selling or bartering as part of a business
- A disreputable or illegal commercial activity, often clandestine
- The movement of people or vehicles in a particular area or along a specific route
- Any vehicles, pedestrians, ships, or planes that are moving along a specific route
- The transmission of signals or data over a communication system
- The cargo or passengers that a transport system carries
- The business specialty that involves moving freight or passengers
- The act of engaging in the trade of goods or services
- The act of moving over a certain distance or area
- The process of engaging in bartering or trade
- The police are increasing patrols to manage traffic during the holiday season.
- The company gained significant profits from traffic in electronic goods.
- Illegal traffic of wildlife products is a serious issue that concerns the authorities.