- Something that has been dealt with
- An act or process of carrying out a task, agreement, or deal
- An interaction involving two parties or items where both have an impact on each other
- A mutual contractual agreement that is designed to prevent or resolve a potential or ongoing legal dispute
- The transaction between the two companies involved an intricate deal.
- The transaction was carried out smoothly without any complications.
- The disputed transaction was a potential source of legal conflict.