- The act of making someone or something the object of a transfer
- The process of giving rights, titles, or interest in property, either real or personal, from one individual or entity to another individual or entity
- The act of giving or moving something from one individual or entity to another individual or entity
- The bank manager confirmed the successful transfer of funds into the client's account.
- He made the transfer of property rights official by signing the contract.
- He decided to transfer his rights to the invention to his business partner.