- A location where assets are stored
- An area where collected funds are stored securely and distributed as required, or the funds that are stored in such a location
- A government entity responsible for managing the finances, especially the gathering, managing, and spending of public money, or the physical building where the operations of this financial government department occur
- A financial security like a note or bill, issued by the Treasury department
- The treasury of a small town held its funds in a local bank secure vault.
- The state treasury was responsible for distributing funds to various development projects.
- The certificates he held were not just any securities, they were Treasury-issued.