- A type of relationship where one party manages another's property for their benefit, with one party holding legal ownership and the other party holding beneficial ownership
- An organization formed when this type of relationship is established
- A group of firms or corporations combining through an agreement, where shareholders swap their shares for interests in the combined entity, handing over the management and operation to the trustees
- A combination or collection of business entities brought together by various methods,
- A responsibility or duty placed in good faith or as part of a specific relationship
- Something given to one party to manage or care for in the interest of another party
- The position, duty, or privilege of a person to whom something is entrusted, implying a certain responsibility or office
- The beneficiaries received annual payouts from the trust set up by their parents.
- The multinational corporations formed a trust to manage shared assets.
- A trustee accepts the trust placed in them by managing the assets prudently and in the best interests of the beneficiary.