- A setup where someone hands over property with trust and confidence, believing that they or another person should rightfully enjoy its benefits
- The permission to use and have the benefits of property where the legal ownership belongs to someone else
- The act of employing property, resources, or services for a particular end
- Engaging a motor vehicle in conduct that aligns with its intended function
- Putting something into service and gaining pleasure from it
- The charity has the use of the building two nights a week for their meetings.
- The lawyer will argue that by interfering with his client's use of the property, the neighbor has committed a tort.
- The court will decide whether the defendant committed a crime by the use of a stolen vehicle.