- The ability of something to be useful or beneficial for a specific aim or objective
- A good or service, such as electricity or water, provided by a company that serves the public
- Securities, either in the form of shares or bonds, issued by companies that provide public services
- The new software has great utility in managing business operations efficiently.
- The increase in prices of basic utilities has caused budget constraints for many households.
- Investing in utility bonds is considered a stable option as they generate consistent income.