- A judgment given by a jury in a trial on various matters, typically favoring either the plaintiff or defendant in civil cases, and determining innocence or guilt in criminal cases
- The sum of money designated by a jury's decision in a case
- The jury's verdict resulted in the defendant being held accountable for their actions.
- After careful deliberation, the jury returned a verdict of not guilty.
- The claimant was relieved when the verdict awarded them compensation for the damages they had suffered.