- A personal imperfection or wrongdoing in moral terms
- Behavior or actions that are seen as immoral, such as involvement in prostitution
- A term used to represent the concept of being in substitution or replacement of something else
- An entity or person that acts as a substitute or replacement for another
- The company dismissed him due to his vice of stealing office supplies.
- Her involvement in vice activities led to her arrest and prosecution.
- In the CEO's absence, the vice president will act vice and make major decisions.
- During the team leader's medical leave, Sarah acted as a vice and supervised the project.