- An official declaration, typically in writing, expressing an individual's stance or preference regarding a proposed decision
- The accumulated count of distinct deciding opinions made known collectively at a specific moment
- The combined preference or stance of a group of people determined by the process of voting
- The granted authority or entitlement to make an opinion known by voting
- The act of making an official decision or choice by casting a vote
- The procedure or approach followed when casting a vote
- The process of expressing an opinion or making a decision by means of a vote
- The application of one's political rights to choose or select representatives by voting
- The process of selecting, approving, settling, defeating, or giving consent to a decision by way of voting
- The process of expressing decisions about a corporate matter by casting votes based on vested interests
- In the board meeting, they will vote on the new policies regarding work from home.
- Every citizen who is of legal age has the right to vote in the political elections.
- Each shareholder could vote according to their share proportion on the company's new acquisition.