- The act of calling someone to appear in court
- Cross-checking a business deal with its corresponding paperwork
- The act of agreeing to take responsibility if another party fails to fulfill their obligations
- Providing materials or statements that support a belief or claim
- Offering personal assurance, strongly asserting the truth of a statement or the reliability of a person
- The attorney decided to vouch the eyewitness to provide critical evidence in the case.
- The auditor had to vouch each transaction to ensure that it matched the invoices and receipts.
- The lender asked the homeowner to find someone who could vouch, if he failed to repay the mortgage loan.