- A record, typically in the form of a document, used to prove a financial deal or agreement has taken place
- An official written statement, usually in the form of a document, that can confirm or permit a certain action
- A piece of paper or electronic form that acts as a receipt and can be used as payment towards future expenses or purchases
- The company highlights the need for maintaining a voucher for all monetary transactions to support effective auditing.
- Before starting the research, the scientist needed a voucher from the university permitting the use of lab equipment.
- To motivate the employees, the firm issued a voucher to each of them, which could be used at the office cafeteria.