- The amount of money paid for work or services, typically calculated on an hourly, daily, or piecework basis, and generally agreed upon in a contract
- The portion of a country's total economic output or national product that is earned by labor
- As per the contract, his wage for the painting job will be calculated on a daily basis.
- Minimum wage laws are designed to ensure workers receive a fair wage for their labor.
- The country's economic policy impact the share of national product that signifies the wage of labor.