- Refers to an individual's preference, intention, or deliberate decision in a particular situation or action
- Pertains to a person’s mental capability to formulate wishes, make choices, form desires, or plan intentions
- Indicates a formal, legally binding document that clearly outlines an individual’s decisions on how their property and assets should be managed and distributed after their death
- Used to describe the act of obligating or commanding something to happen through one's own determination or decision
- Represents the action of assigning or conveying property to someone else through a formal legal document
- The parents will their property to their only child, ensuring they would take over upon their passing.
- Despite the pressure she felt, she firmly stood by her will to pursue a career in arts.
- With the help of a lawyer, they drafted a will outlining the distribution of their assets after death.