- The return generated or interest earned from an expense or investment
- The act of giving priority or preference to someone who has a superior right or claim
- The act of surrendering the right to speak at a legislative meeting
- The amount of agricultural goods produced, often referred to per acre of crop
- The earnings or return from a financial investment, commonly expressed as a percentage of the original cost
- The new investment strategy increased the yield from the stocks.
- After intense debate, the senator decided to yield the floor to her colleague.
- The farm's yield was particularly high this year, pausing concerns over food supply.